Nars Sheer Glow

15:41

Hello :) 

On Friday I went to Manchester and bought Nars Sheer Glow foundation on the recommendation of pretty much everyone! and I am not regretting it for one second, I absolutely love it so thought I would use it in this tutorial :) 

Face
- Nars Sheer Glow foundation in 'Deauville'
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in 'Light Bisque'
- Bobbi Creamy concealer in 'Ivory'
- Mac sheer loose powder
- Nars 'Laguna' to contour
- Nars 'Orgasm' blush
- Dior Amber Diamond highlight

Eyes 
- Inner corner - MAC 'Nylon'
- Across lid - MAC 'Naked Lunch'
- Outer corner of lid blended out and half way along the socket - a mix of MAC 'Knight Divine' and MAC 'Black Tide'
- Liner - L'oreal Paris Gel intenza eyeliner along the upper lash line 
- Mascara - Max Factor Masterpiece Max.

Lips
MAC Cremesheen Glass in 'Boybait'














Thanks for reading x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you look stunning! :)

    im yet to try a nars product as its a bit out of my price range

    whattheheartwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this post! I have the Nars sheer matte version and it's amazing!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete