Some bits and pieces from August

10:49


Hi guys, today I have been organising my mac and I found some pictures from August that I forgot to upload so I thought I would upload them now. I know it is a bit late but it will be my last 'summer' blog post. 
What I did in August ...
Enjoyed the sunshine in the garden
Went on a works night out with Lex


Went to Central Perk in Chester 

Went to Ikea and got a new desk

Then to the exciting bits, My birthday and London!
For my birthday I got some lovely things including a Kitchen Aid which I have put to good use.




A whoopie Pie I made with my kitchen aid :p
On the day of my birthday I had my family over and Lex made me breakfast in bed  and got me a beautiful French connection dress. The next day he took me shopping in Manchester and then for a nice meal just outside Chester. So It was a nice extended birthday.



Lex and I also went to London in August to visit some friends, and we absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back! On the First night we all went out in Greenwich to Jamie's Italian which was lovely, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was really relaxed and rustic.





 The next day Lex and I went shopping  ...


Selfridges is my all time favourite place to shop so visiting the one on oxford street was amazing! It's absolutely huge and I could have quite happily spent the day there. I particularly liked the shoe department, and the patisserie section looked amazing.
Liberty was beautiful, it is so traditional and luxurious, it is perfect if you are looking for some one off pieces or unique gifts. 

We then went to Soho for lunch and decided to go to Busaba Eathai, it was thai cuisine and delicious! The restaurant was dimly lit with low lighting and communal tables so the atmosphere was quite intimate and cosy. 

And that is it for the month of August, hope you enjoyed :) 
xx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments