Summer Home wishlist

11:12

One of my favourite things to shop for are home accessories, and despite not having my own place
yet I can't help but buy things every now and again for when I do get finally get my own place! So I wanted to share a few things I have found recently, some of which are in the sale which also helps me  to justify my spending :P 

White company

Bistro Bulb Fairy Lights (20 Bulbs)£65
I just love these! I think they would look really nice outdoor in the summer for a BBQ or garden party.
Ceramic Vases - Set Of 3 £21
These were £30 reduced to £21 I think these would be nice with small single bloom flowers or just on there own as a decorative set.

Fine Stoneware Serving Bowl £24.50
A really simple white salad bowl but I love the shape, perfect for summer salads reduced from £35 to £24.50



Bo Concept



Porcelain Tealight holder £11 each

These tea light holders are a nice way of subtly adding colour to a space and are sold individually so you can mix and match your colours

Mixed Cushion £59

I love the bold print and the colours, I think a few of these would make a great feature piece in a room 


John Lewis

LSA Umberto Jar Vase, H24cm £35
I love this vase I think the shape is really cute and it is reduced from £50 to £35
Bronte Herringbone Throw, Grey £79
A lovely (yet pricey) throw which also comes in blue and beige

Sebastian Linear 6 Light Semi-flush Ceiling Light £250
These lights are so pretty and come in different designs, they come in a clusters or linear and you can get them with 3-16 light drops. I think they would look lovely above a dining table or above a kitchen island unit

Harlequin Zeal Rug, Neutral £265.00 - £480.00 (depending on size)
I really like the colours in this rug, I think it would create a great focal point to a room


Marks and Spencer

Wasp Catcher £7.50
I wish you could put a tea lights in these! They would look lovely! Even so, I still think they would look really nice in the garden hung in the trees and are reduced from £12 to £7.50 
Small and large Conical Planter (Large- £9.50, Small- £6)
I really like these wall planters, the colours are beautiful and they have a moroccan feel to them. They would look great as summer outdoor wall planters. These are also sale items and have been reduced, the large planter was £15 and is now £9.50 and the small planter was £9.50 and is now £6

Moroccan Tile Print Cushion £25
Continuing the moroccan theme I think this cushion is a great statement piece and would look lovely in a conservatory or to use on outdoor furniture, I really like this moroccan style but prefer it used  outdoors rather than indoors. This also is in the sale reduced from £39.50 to £25
Star Serving Dish £15
I actually bought this last week as I had a discount and vouchers but I have had my eye on it for a while, I think it is really cute for parties or having people over but I particularly wanted it to use at christmas as it's really pretty and festive
4 Assorted Artisan Dip Bowls £19.50
I think these are a really useful size for when you have people over as you can put little nibbles and dips in them, I like the colour palette and style of them and they also come in larger sizes to use as cereal bowls
Small Mottled Glass Lantern £19.50
I like the shape of this lantern and the mottled glass makes a really pretty effect when candle light shines through it, I think these would be beautiful dotted around the garden on a summer evening
Medium Lantern £25
These are a really nice feature to have in the garden or in the house with either candles or fairy lights inside. They come in small, medium and large and also come in black and silver.
Citrus Salad bowl £25
This is another piece I have bought however this picture does not really show it very clearly, but inside is a hand painted image of a lemon, it is a beautiful bowl great for summer salads. These also come in smaller sizes as cereal bowls and come with different summer citrus fruits inside there is an option of a lemon a lime or an orange

I hope you have enjoyed this post and please share any home items that you have been loving  

Bex 
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments