MAC Cranberry

10:51

I wanted to create a look with one of my favourite MAC eyeshadow colours which is Cranberry. Its a colour that I think some people may be a bit weary of using on the eyes but if you wear it right I think it can look great as it's such unique colour.
My tip for using pinky red tones on the eyes would be to use a dark eyeliner to define the eyes and make sure you conceal the face well as the red in the eyeshadow will draw out any red areas in the face. I used Nylon (MAC) on the inner corner, Cranberry (MAC) all over the lid, Satin Taupe (MAC) in the outer corner and half way along the crease, with Beauty Marked (MAC) over the top. I then added a bit of Amber Lights (MAC) where the Cranberry meets Beauty Marked and to finish I blended out the edge of beauty marked with Nylon (MAC)

My younger sister Lydia is modelling this look.
Hope you enjoy x


  

















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments