MAC make up look

09:13

This MAC four eyeshadow palette is my mums and the following look uses Shroom in the inner corner and across the lid, Satin Taupe through the crease and outer corner and Soba to blend out the Satin Taupe.
Top left- Sketch Top right- Shroom
Bottom left- Satin Taupe Bottom Right- Soba 



After having a bit of a play around I decided to buy them for my own palette. I already have sketch, and the MAC counter I went to didn't have Soba so I just bought Satin Taupe and Shroom. 


I also bought these boots from new look for £19.99, I was initially looking for black boots so they would go with more outfits but I thought these were a nice colour for summer.


Also just to show you how amazing Urban Decay's Primer Potion is ... the pictures above of my eye make up were taken after having wore it for 5 hours walking around in this horrible weather!!


Thanks for reading
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments