Birthday present planning!

14:21

With my birthday coming up in a few months I thought I would do a quick post on what I have got my eye on, I am just going to pick a few things from my pinterest board aptly named "Things I want"

I am addicted to pinterest so if you have it let me know and I will have a nosey at yours :)

My pinterest - http://pinterest.com/rebeccalatekala/

Really cute "please don't leave" rug from Urban Outfitters in the sale at the moment for just £7!

I love all the different little compartments great for storing jewellry and I love the clear acrylic finish.
Can be purchased here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acrylic-Kardashian-Style-Jewellery-or-Make-Up-Organizer-Case-2-Drawers-/200694964658?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_JewelleryBoxes_Supplies_CA&hash=item2eba5a21b2#ht_1863wt_1165
Ray ban tortoise shell Sunglasses, love the style and the colour.


Patina MAC eyeshadow, I have wanted to try this for a while as Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) often uses it in her make up tutorials and it looks like a lovely colour.

Nars Laguna Bronzer - Having heard so many good things about this bronzer I would love to try it myself
Nars Orgasm Blush - Again so many positive things said about the blush so would love to try it


If you have any make up products or any other recomendations let me know and I may put them on my birthday wish list.

Thanks for reading xxx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments