Orange Gold Summer Smokey Eye

09:24

Although it has not looked much like summer in the UK recently, I wanted to do a bit of a summer look.
This make up look is really quick and easy and only uses 3 eyeshadow colours!
Great for a summer evening look, and the orange tones in the gold are perfect for blue eyes, as orange tones emphasise blue.

To start, I used Nylon by MAC in the inner corner of the eyes.
I then used Amber Lights by MAC all over the lid and about 3 quarters of the way along the bottom lash line.
Finally I used Brun by MAC in the outer corner of the eye and blended it through the crease.
To Finish I lined the eye with Loreal Paris Gel liner in 01 Pure Black and used Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara for the lashes.

To make this a more wearable look for the day time I would perhaps just use Amber Lights all over the lid, Nylon in the inner corner and some mascara, you may want to add some liner too but I would leave out the Brun shadow which gives the smokey effect.

If you want to know any other products I used, just leave a comment below :)
hope you enjoyed
x

Nylon (top left), Amber lights (top right) Brun (single shadow)












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments