Gold Taupe eyes and Bright Lip

09:49

A great night time look, I wore this for an evening out in Manchester visiting a few bars. The shadow on the lid is a little more golden in real life than it looks in the pictures and is also more sparkly. 

In the inner corner is MAC Shroom, Over the lid is MAC Love Connection, with MAC Satin Taupe in the outer Corner, I then patted a little Dior Ultra Smooth high impact eyeshadow in 616 Golden Spotlight over the lid for some sparkle (you can see this best in the slightly blurred image) I then lined the eye with L'Oreal gel eyeliner in 01 Pure Black and under eye is Bourjois intense eye shadow in extrait 10.

The lipstick is Vegas Volt by MAC, I build this up by applying it in thin layers with a real techniques detailer brush so you have more control over the strength of the colour. Vegas volt is a bold Coral/Orange toned colour so I often don't wear it as strong as it could be as my skin is so fair, I think it would look great on darker skin tones, but obviously just wear it however you prefer :)








Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments