Autumn/Winter Make up

13:58

As we are now entering my favourite time of year Autumn/Winter I thought I would do a look to fit the season. So I have gone quite heavy on the make up and gone for a dark lip (which is also my favourite kind of make up). I know that this look might be too much for some people but it might be a nice look for a dark winters evening... even though I wore this shopping in the daytime in Manchester a few days ago but nevermind haha.






So... on the face I used Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in the colour 'Light Vanilla', I used Nars 'Laguna' bronzer to contour the face and a Nars blusher in the colour 'Orgasm' on the cheeks.
On the eyes I used MAC Naked Lunch across the lid and blended MAC Satin Taupe through the outer corners, I then added a little of MAC Wedge just above the crease to soften the top line of shadow.
I used L'oreal Paris Gel Intenza Eyeliner and then applied MAC Zoomfast Blacklash Mascara.
On the lips I used a lipstick by Benefit in the colour 'Espionage'

Thanks for reading
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I prefer this one to the bold red. Looks more mysterious on you!
    I'd love to wear a bold lip, but think its too much with my skin? What do you think, any colours to suggest?
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete