MAC

16:38

Quick little post to show what I bought from ... where else but the Cosmetics Company Shop in Cheshire Oaks that I have spoke about in previous posts.
I bought MAC Pro Longwear Lipcream in Unlimited which I got for £11.75 and retails at £16.50, MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Fanfare which I got for £9.00 and retails at £14.00, and the MAC 168 Large Angle Contour Brush which I got for £19.50 and retails at £26.00.






(Top - unlimited, Bottom - Fanfare)

The colours although appearing quite similar in the swatches are quite different in reality. Fanfare is a pinker 'your lips but better colour' and Unlimited which is probably my favourite of the two has a purpley blue undertone and is a bit darker. I love the consistency of the products and they seem to last well on the lips, particularly Unlimited.


The brush is great, it picks up a good amount of product and applies well, it is a good size for contouring the hollows of your cheeks but I do find that I need to blend out the product a little after using this brush.

What are your favourite MAC products?
I will keep an eye out for them at the Cosmetics Company!

Thanks for reading
x




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that shop! I went there a few months ago, there are definitely some bargains to be had. Unlimited is a gorgeous colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete