All Hallows Eve

01:52

With Halloween coming up I got a little bit excited and decided to try some halloween themed make up looks! The first look I have done is based on Harley Quinn from Batman and the second look is more general and can be adapted to fit various different costumes. Hope you enjoy :)






HARLEY QUINN

I began by applying No7 stay perfect foundation, and powdered the skin with talc. I then applied Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten blusher in the colour 'Down to Earth' strongly in circular motions on to the apples of the cheeks. 
Next is the tricky bit, the eye mask! The hardest part of this is the shape, once you have got the shape right it is easy! 
My tip for the mask shape would be to start low at the bridge of your nose and take it up at quite a steep angle. I began to create the mask by using a MAC 219 pencil brush and Bourjois intense extraight 10 matte black eyeshadow to faintly map the outline. Once happy with the shape I drew around this with Max Factor's masterpiece glide and define black Liquid liner. I then filled in the whole of this space with L'oreal Paris Gel Intenza Eyeliner and then applied Urban Decay's 'Omen' Eyeshadow over the top creating an almost metallic looking blue/purple colour, this gives the mask depth. I then applied MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack along the lower waterline, and finished off the eyes by applying plenty of Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Finally I filled in the lips with a MAC Lip liner in the colour 'Nightmoth' and applied 'Pleasure me red' lipstick by Maybelline over the top.









THE VAMP LOOK
I began by applying No7 stay perfect foundation, and powdered the skin with talc for a gothic, pale, matte finish.
I used Bourjois intense extraight 10 matte black eyeshadow through the hollows of the cheeks to contour.
For the eyes I applied L'oreal Paris Gel Intenza Eyeliner all over the lid and under the eyes, I then blended this out with the Bourjois intense extraight 10 matte black eyeshadow, applied MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack along the lower waterline and applied plenty of MAC Zoomfast Blacklash Mascara. I finished off the look by using a Barry M lipstick in shade 92 on the lips.



Thanks for reading :) 
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments