Blue Smokey Eye

02:12

Todays look is a bold blue smokey eye with a neutral lip. I began by concealing the face with MAC Studio Finish concealer, I then applied Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation to give a fresh, dewy complextion which brightens the look when going for a bold dark eye. I then moved on to the eyes and applied a cream base for the eyeshadow to cling to, I used a MAC Paintpot in 'Bare Study', I then blended Mac 'Wedge' eyeshadow through, and just above the crease. I used a MAC 239 brush to push MAC 'Beauty Marked' on to the cream base all across the lid, I then blended the edges, winged out the corners, and ran it 3/4 of the way along the under eye. After this I pushed Urban Decay 'Omen' Across the lid and under the eye, to give a metallic blue finish. I then went back in with beauty marked on the outer corners of the eye to darken and add depth. For liner, I used MAC Graphblack Technakhol Liner for my upper and lower water line, and I also applied a thin line of Rimmel London Exaggerate eyeliner intense in Black close to the upper lash line. I finished the eyes by applying Benefit Bad Gal mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Once the eyes were done I cleaned up any fall out and contoured my face using Nars 'Laguna' bronzer through the hollows of my cheeks, used a Topshop highlighter in the shade 'Sunbeam' along my cheekbones, and lightly powdered down the centre of my face using Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder in 'Peach Glow'. I finished the look by applying Nuxe Baume Prodigieux Levres lipgloss in 01.








thanks for reading x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments