Argan Oil - believe the hype!

05:12

Hello :)

£12.99 from Boots


I have found (and I am sure many others have also) that the cold weather over the past few winter months has made my hair very dry and lifeless.
So, I changed my shampoo and conditioner and tried to leave my hair to dry when I could rather than exposing it to the heat of blow drying it. However there was not much change until I started using... *drumroll please* ARGAN OIL.
I know beauty bloggers and Youtubers have been talking about Argan Oil for a while now but I have only just got round to trying it, and all I would say is, believe the hype! Since using it my hair has been soft, shiny, hydrated and generally just in much better condition. It is definitely now one of my staple hair care products.

I use it 3-4 times a week and apply 4-5 pumps through the ends of my towel dried hair after a shower.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or damaged hair, let me know if you have tried it and what you think. I would also love to know if anyone has any recommendations on specific brands of Moroccan/Argan Oil.

Thanks for reading
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Argan oil is an excellent product.. For this, we find a very high price in the market Argan oil health benefits.

    ReplyDelete