Get to know me tag

04:18



1. Are you named after anyone? I don't think so, but I know that it was between Rebecca and Rachel
2. When was the last time you cried? I last cried a few weeks ago watching Les Miserables

3. Do you have kids?
 No, but I would like some someday
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah I guess so
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I do with Lex haha 


6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No! I would be scared of the cable snapping or bouncing back into a wall or something! haha , I would prefer to sky dive than bungee-jump.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Country Crisp Chunky Nuts. Yum!

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? In terms of looks I tend to notice their clothes and their smile, but personality wise, their behaviour towards others, I like people who are nice, polite and friendly :)
9. What is your eye colour? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Deffo happy endings, give me indie films or a chick flick any day! I am too much of a wimp for scary movies
11. Favorite smells? Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, White Company candle Seychelles, Laura Mercier almond coconut milk body soufflé  

12. Summer or winter? Winter, nothing beats christmas! It is my absolute favourite time of year I love the atmosphere of winter, cold dark nights with pretty lights everywhere.

13. Computer or television? Computer, I can't go without the internet and I dont watch tv, anything I do want to watch I can watch it online 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Italy but soon to be New York! I can't wait :D 

15. Do you have any special talents? I have a fine art degree and enjoy photography
My art website - http://www.rebeccadykes.gallereo.com/

16. Where were you born? Chester, England

17. What are your hobbies? Is shopping a hobby? beauty and fashion, blogging
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I would love a pomeranian

19. Favorite movie? Eagle vs Shark, Moonrise Kingdom, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pulp Fiction, A Clockwork Orange.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes a younger sister Lydia who is 16 and a younger brother Adam who is 19.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful! I still don't know exactly what career I want but I hope I am successful in whatever I choose to do.

I would love to read anyone else answers to get to know other bloggers so if you have also done this tag please link it in the comments below so I can have a read :) 
thanks for reading 
xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments