MAC Lipstick

15:52

Hello :)
hope everyone has had a lovely monday. As today was my day off I decided to go to Liverpool with my boyfriend Lex to do a bit of shopping.
After watching Jasmine's (wildyoungthing) MAC lipstick collection video, I think I got a bit of lipstick envy and couldn't resist buying a few to add to my ever growing collection (though not quite as big as Jasmine's!)
The colours I went for were 2 that I have wanted for a really long time which were Rebel and Creme Cup and the third one is called Lovelorn which Lex picked and I absolutely love it :)


Creme Cup, Rebel, Lovelorn
Creme Cup, Rebel, Lovelorn
 REBEL- Bold and vibrant a bit of a twist on the classic bold red lip





CREME CUP - A great alternative for a nude lip especially for pale skin like me! The pinky undertone doesn't drain the face as much as something like MAC's 'Creme d'nude'




LOVELORN - a beautiful pretty pink, subtle and perfect for spring.








Thanks for reading x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments