Shopping for New York!

07:36

Hi everyone, 

This christmas I am going to New York with my boyfriend Lex. We are so excited! So in preparation I have been trying to plan what to take with me (any advice on what to take and where to go would be much appreciated!!) I will do another blog post on our plans for New york during the next month or so.

So far I have bought a new coat and new bag.

The duffel coat is from top shop and can be found here. It is thick and warm and I love the burgundy tartan that can be seen with the rolled up sleeves.

The satchel bag is also from top shop and can be found here. I love the colour and think it compliments the burgundy cuffs of the coat. The bag has a long strap which can be worn across the body and the bag itself has plenty of space.

My next purchase is going to be warm boots, (any help again would be much appreciated) as it is going to be freezing and there will be lots of walking, my thinking at the moment is uggs as they are warm and comfy, but they can be really slippy. Anyone have any other thoughts? would uggs be ok? 

Anyway, I would love to here any advice.

Thank you for reading 
xxx










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments