Christmas Decorations

09:47

For me one of the best parts of Christmas is the decorating, so today I thought I would do a post sharing my christmas decorations that I have collected. I really like the idea of having lots of different and unique decorations for when I move in to my own place, so I like to pick up a few decorations every now and again to add to my collection. I also think this is a really nice idea as each decoration has a little memory attached to it which you will remember when you get them out each year.

Last year I got this christmas box in the Paperchase sale for about £2 which I love and thought was perfect for christmas decoration storage! However, I forgot how much of a shopping addict I am and my collection was too big to fit in the box! (Disaster) ...Anyway, last week I was shopping at Cheshire Oaks and discovered a new paperchase outlet shop and low and behold found more of the boxes ! So I bought 3 more :)

These are the decorations I picked up in Norwich, I think my favourite is the little bear, he was too adorable to leave behind.

These are a few older ones, the majority are from Marks and Spencer, the christmas tree is from Manchester Christmas Market, the robin is from Monsoon and the reindeer was a little gift from my friend Mems (Emily)


These are a few random ones, the top left is a tealight holder from Marks and Spencer, the felt cream and red heart is from John Lewis, the metal heart is from Manchester Christmas Market and the two decorations in the bottom left corner were made by my friend Soph from salt dough and are so sweet and also make really cute gift tags! 


This one is my all time favourite decoration. I got this last year when I went to Italy and is from my favourite place in Italy, San Gimignano. It is a metal tree with metal decorations attached by wire and has a wooden base, and I just think it is beautiful.


I also love lots of fairy lights and candles at christmas. I bought this lantern from Marks and Spencer last week and I put some fairy lights inside it which looks lovely and really warms up the room and is a bit of a different way to use fairy lights


And finally the tree...





I would love to see your christmas decorations and how you like to decorate your home at christmas so if you would like to share, please leave links to your blog posts or pictures in the comments below.

Love Bex xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments