'New in' wish list

09:33

I have been doing a bit of online window shopping over the last few days, seeing what is 'new in' for spring/summer and have found some lovely things that I will be putting on my current wishlist. I love French connection's green, lemon and monochrome colour palette, and the bold floral/jungle prints from Warehouse and Karen Millen. I think the religion maxi dress would be a lovely summer evening dress or holiday dress. Cos also has some really nice chunky sandals which can be dressed up or down, and I really love the bold diamond print tote bag from M&S, which again is of a similar colour palette to french connections pastel and monochrome combination.

French Connection 

Romany sequin flared dress

£150
Sahara wave dress

£95.00

Shadow dance jersey dress

£70
Lily collage dress

£89

Urban outfitters

Sussun klien dress

£155

Warehouse

Scuab Floral co-ord skirt

£32

Karen Millen

Jungle print dress

£180

Religion

Obscenity Maxi dress

£95

Cos


Platform sandals (Burgundy / Ivory)

£125
Block heel leather sandals

£115

Kurt Geiger 

Carvela 'Gossip' shoe

 £120

 Marks and Spencer

Diamond print tote

£35
Gladiator Cuffed Bracelet

£9.50

Zara

Messenger Bag

£39.99

I'd love to know what have you have been buying lately? or what is on your current wishlist

 Thanks for reading

Bex xx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love dress number 4. I have been looking for a dress for graduation day and this looks perfect! Great posting xo
    missvintagevibe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its a beautiful dress! I have the scarf in the same print. Its so pretty, and will be lovely for graduation :) xxx

      Delete