MAC Christmas 2014

13:51

Today I wanted to share with you some products from the new MAC range. These products are from the heirloom collection which is all about "royally rich colours" and "aristocratic allure." The packaging is just as sparkly as the products! It is the classic black packaging but sprinkled with silver glitter... amazing! The shimmer and sparkle of these products make them perfect for this festive season and would make lovely christmas gifts.

Here is what I picked although I could have bought more!

Eyeshadow - Enchantment
Lipstick - Salon Rouge
Lipgloss - Courting Chic



The eyeshadow is a violet with blue/green shimmer. It is so sparkly and will make a great festive smokey eye


 The combination of these two products make the PERFECT christmas lip -  the dark red berry lipstick looks amazing when finished off with the shimmery red gloss over the top.


I would love to know you guys would try from the collection

Bex
xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that red lippy, it's beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the lipstick and gloss combo is just gorgeous! I need these haha! :)

    ReplyDelete