Next 'Christmas Wish List'

12:29

Todays post is a bit of a wishlist / christmas gift guide, the things I have chosen are all from Next and are all cosy winter pieces, great to put on your own christmas list or to buy as gifts. I love the boots, I have been looking for heeled ankle boots for ages and these are just what I wanted! The pyjamas and slippers are great for yourself or as a gift and the cashmere scarf would make a lovely gift if you are wanting to spend a bit more money. I also couldn't resist the mugs and the fox leggings they are so cute :P


Black Heavy Chelsea Boots £68

Cream Snuggle Boots £14

Pink Button Through Flannel Pyjamas £28

Character Snuggle Top £22

Cashmere Mix Scarf £40

Set Of 2 Heart And Star Mugs £7



     Fox Leggings £12 

Which would you want to find under the tree this christmas? 
Bex xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Next for their pyjamas, although I've seen loads of bloggers hail their shoe section as well - should really make it a point to pop in there one day!

    Laura | FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter snugglies, next always does it well. those jarmies look the best x

    ReplyDelete