May faves and exciting news!

06:38

Favourite weekend - Newcastle trip

I had such a nice weekend this month, I went up to Newcastle to visit some friends from uni, we went to the Botanist for drinks and watched Eurovision whilst making a european inspired feast :)



Urban Outfitters rucksack

I absolutely love this bag, I wanted something casual, that I didn’t have to carry around and something that didn't keep getting in the way. So this is perfect, it's also a great bag to take on holiday you can just throw it on your back and don't have to worry about it.


Deena & Ozzy Suede Panel Backpack in Black 

£49 
MAC 'Patisserie' Lipstick

I have heard bloggers talking about this colour for years but I have only just got around to trying it. It is a perfect natural nude colour with a really pretty sheen.



YSL Black Opium purfume

I discovered this perfume in November/December last year so the scent now reminds me of christmas :) It is definitely more of an evening scent, it is quite heavy, warm and sweet smelling, which are the fragrances I tend to go for. 


Leighton Denny - Helter Skelter

This is a limited edition colour that I got from M&S, it's a bright orangey red colour perfect for the summer! It applies really nicely, I do 2 coats but you only really need 1.


Spector - Bad boyfriend

This is my favourite song this month, I loved Spector’s first album and can’t wait for the second!


Aesop Fabulous Face Oil

I went in to the Aesop store in Shoreditch when I went to visit Em in London, I originally went in looking for a serum, but I was recommended this instead and I am obsessed! You add 1-2 drops of the oil in with your moisturiser (I use the Aesop Primrose facial hydrating cream) and because you only use a few drops at a time it lasts for ages! It smells lovely and I have seen an improvement in my skin since using it.




But my favourite thing that has happened this month is … Lex and I are buying an apartment!! We have been looking for months and months and have finally found one that we love, so we are currently in the process of sorting out mortgages and solicitors etc. It is a new build so we won’t be moving in until october time so we have lots of time to plan and start buying bits for place :) … so expect some homeware hauls coming soon :P 


Thanks for reading


B x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Newcastle, such a fun city. So much to do and I really want to try The Botanist too! Ruth Writes - ruthfishwick1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete